Good Moose is a young performance marketing agency under Red Antler – recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, it is the premier branding and go-to-market strategy for startups in the US that has helped launch brands such as Casper, Allbirds, and Birchbox.
Good Moose is committed to delivering best-in-class growth marketing and paid media services for a diverse range of clients. We're looking for a Media Platform Specialist - specifically within Google Search Ads and Facebook Ads Manager - with extensive experience driving business results in-platform for legacy and new brands.
In this role, you'll be a part of a growing media team that primarily focuses on driving direct response site conversions but also helping define a full-funnel marketing approach as needed. You will gain unparalleled exposure to the entire brand process from pre-launch to scaling and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry for future industry leaders.
- Performance Marketing
- Employment Type
- Brooklyn, NY
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Facebook/Google Platform Management & Execution: Help setup, optimize, report, analyze and troubleshoot specific client social and search campaigns and ad sets/ad groups.
- Facebook/Google Expert: Be one of the go-to experts at Good Moose for Facebook and Google Search to set up campaigns according to best practice, quickly help identify performance issues and understand all setting/targeting capabilities and complex strategies to scale clients spend.
- Cross-Team Collaboration & Analysis: Work with internal team and Partner Managers to define a testing agenda and analysis of KPIs to boost performance and show our clients how we can scale their revenues fast. Utilize analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, SuperMetrics, Google Data Studio, etc. to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues.
- Team & Client Support: Be integral support for relevant client Facebook/Google questions and help effectively and efficiently manage day to day responsibilities and workflow of client deliverables internally and externally.
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 4+ years experience in-platform in Google Ad Words setting up strategic Search campaigns and Facebook Ads Manager setting up strategic Facebook is required (ideally $100k+ monthly budgets with performance marketing goals).
- Additional platforms and channels are a plus.
- High proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint / Google Slides / Data Studios for representation of complex data patterns with clear analysis trends
- A passionate, tireless drive to succeed with the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and being comfortable with the unknown.
- Exceptional attention to detail with sharp organizational skills and the ability to hit delivery deadlines.
- Prior client-facing experience and strong experience with data analytics and building media plans is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Supermetrics is a plus.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.