At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Prose, Snowe, and Jot to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We’re looking for a Senior Producer to join our growing Creative Production practice and manage the execution of our team’s marketing campaigns and photo and video production.
- Creative Production
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Brooklyn, NY
Who you are:
- You have 8-10 years of integrated production experience and can efficiently facilitate project flows across all types of content - from photography, illustration, and video to digital, OOH, and 360 campaigns. You also know how to make budgets of all types of work- and still get amazing creative output.
- You’re a partner to creatives, building the work while simultaneously managing logistical realities. You have the communication skills to manage internal teams and are a problem solver with a team player attitude.
- You are experienced with client management and are excited to be a key client-facing partner, building strong relationships in the process.
- You have experience producing in-house as well as experience bidding, engaging, and partnering with creative vendors across all types of pre-production and post projects.
- You have sharp attention to detail and the project management skills to make best in class content for our clients. You know how to write a scope, plan a project, draft a contract, and partner with business affairs and finance to ensure every project is smooth, organized, and in process.
- You’re extremely proactive with a huge amount of initiative. You love a production challenge and dive headfirst into developing solutions that have never been done before.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to work well under pressure, anticipating needs, and adapting to various work situations.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.