Founded as part of the Red Antler family, Good Moose is a performance marketing agency that helps startups launch, grow, and scale. Good Moose offers capabilities across search engine marketing, social advertising, display, Amazon, and go-to-market strategies. Operating on a fully transparent model, Good Moose builds brands with heart and brain.
The team is planning to grow steadily for the next 6 months and beyond and we're searching for a freelance Recruiter with deep expertise in digital marketing. Our team is nimble and highly collaborative and contributions to the organization are meaningful and valued. You’ll partner with leadership and management to hire top talent who are passionate about their work and want to be a part of something that’s greater than themselves.
- Performance Marketing
- Employment Type
- Brooklyn, NY
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of recruiting experience and believe that great work begins with exceptionally talented people. You like engaging with candidates and hiring people who love and are the best at what they do.
- You believe that every voice should be heard, and you very much want to listen. Being an empathetic listener is a cornerstone of strategic recruiting and you’re an emotional touchpoint for candidates and colleagues alike.
- You are a powerful storyteller. You can confidently speak about our core mission and values and effectively communicate the Good Moose brand voice to those outside of the organization.
What you'll do:
- Build talent pipelines and ensure that every candidate experience is thoughtful, kind, and a clear representation of what it’s like to work here.
- Manage every stage of the recruitment process and constantly work on making it better. Everything is an opportunity for growth and improvement and you like problem-solving and finding new solutions, no matter the challenge.
- Sharpen your creative recruiting skills and learn more about branding and strategy- you’re excited to partner with creative thinkers and understand how brands are built from the ground up.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
- A deep commitment to doing your best for those you develop relationships with. You’re everyone’s advocate and feel inspired by the influence and importance of your role.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.