At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Prose, Snowe, and Jot to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We’re seeking an insight-driven strategist to work across our brand and advertising teams. In this hybrid brand/advertising role, you’ll work to both develop core brand strategies that set the foundation for the business, in addition to campaign strategies, communication frameworks, and tactical briefs that bring that idea to life through key channels. This role reports to our Head of Strategy.
- Employment Type
- Brooklyn, NY
Who you are:
- You’ll own creation of clear and inspirational briefs that jumpstart concepting of both brand identity and advertising, and get clients excited about novel ways of bringing their business to life. During the creative process, you’ll ensure that we are mapping back to the brief as we develop and execute our brands and campaigns.
- You’ll help define and segment audience and channel strategy, in partnership with Good Moose, our performance marketing partner. You can effectively translate creative strategies into media plans - ensuring we reach the right audiences in the right places and gain clear learnings.
- You have previous experience conducting research and writing brand strategies that are insightful, convincing, and inspiring but you’re also comfortable writing campaign briefs that encompass more than just one channel or medium. You think in 360 terms, and consider how an idea needs to translate across a brand’s entire ecosystem.
- You can successfully guide work from start to finish, collaborating closely across disciplines, and you’ll work on multiple clients concurrently across a diverse range of industries with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
- You’re a team player. Teamwork—both as a strategist and creative collaborator—is essential. You’ll also work directly with clients as a trusted advisor and advocate for the work.
- You’re endlessly curious with a deep interest in consumers, design, culture, and trends. You’re also action-oriented and love finding creative solutions to strategic challenges.
- You’re creatively driven, but results-oriented, prioritizing clients’ business success first. You’re also a skilled presenter and can build trusting relationships with clients.
Nuts and bolts:
- You have 5-7 years of strategy experience within a creative agency and previous expertise with communications planning and tactical brief development.
- You have working knowledge of performance/direct response marketing and are numerate enough to interpret and dive deep into campaign results, media plans, research plans, etc.
- You’re comfortable working with small campaign and media budgets and enjoy finding ways to make a big impact with less.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about start-up culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. And a sense of humor is essential.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.