At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Prose, Snowe, and Jot to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. Our Talent team is growing and we’re searching for a motivated and charismatic Recruiting Coordinator to help with administrative support and talent coordination across recruitment and onboarding. You’ll be comfortable managing a high volume of scheduling plus providing onboarding support, assisting with recruitment tasks and special projects, and supporting the team to ensure positive candidate experiences.
- Employment Type
- Brooklyn, NY
Who you are:
- You’ll be responsible for many aspects of the candidate experience- and to do this job well, you’ll need a genuine interest in people. You are the kind of person who believes that every voice should be heard, and you very much want to listen.
- Finding the right people for Red Antler means knowing who is out there. You will help us keep a pulse on the industry and job market and identify where we can find future Antlerists through research and sourcing.
- You are an organized person who thrives on creating systems to make things run smoothly. You’ll be scheduling interviews and shepherding people through the candidate experience so you will have a keen eye for details and thrive on having many things to do at once.
- You’re an energetic go-getter with a passion for people and an interest in working in the creative space. You’re excited about a career path in Talent/Recruitment and are eager to work on a team that is lean and nimble.
Nuts and bolts:
- You have 2-3 years of previous recruiting/HR experience within a staffing, creative, or advertising agency.
- You’re a pro at sourcing- you like the challenge of identifying the best talent for teams. You’ll understand our roles and disciplines, who we are at Red Antler, and how to build meaningful relationships with people across the organization.
- Your communication and follow-up skills are impeccable and you love the details- you allow nothing to fall through the cracks and you pride yourself on your ability to stay on top of the big (and small) tasks.
- You are a self-starter who enjoys taking initiative but also working closely with a team. You can manage your time effectively within a fast-paced, high volume environment, and stay organized.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.