Good Moose, our in-house digital marketing team, delivers best-in-class paid media services for a diverse range of clients. We're looking for a Director of Growth Marketing with deep experience driving business growth for early-stage startups and established brands. In this role, you'll be managing and building a team and gaining exposure to the brand process from pre-launch to scaling.
- Performance Marketing
- Employment Type
- Brooklyn, NY
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing and executing client service strategy to unlock growth opportunities. The main focus will be on non-paid efforts such as SEO, analytics, email marketing and thought leadership strategies.
- Collaborating with our Performance Marketing Managers to identify potential roadblocks to growing our paid media efforts and defining the best strategy to unlock more velocity and growth, whether it’s improving the email marketing strategy of our clients or finding ways to grow organic traffic faster.
- Recommending changes to websites and apps, offering, pricing, copy, etc. to improve conversion rates and reduce friction on the customer journey.
- Brainstorming and executing new ways to drive growth through non-paid efforts that ensure our clients grow in a healthy and sustainable way.
- Utilizing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, SuperMetrics, Google Data Studio, RJmetric, Mixpanel, etc. to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues and suggesting potential ways to improve results and revenue.
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 6-8 years of agency experience within agencies with a focus on at least one of the following disciplines: SEO, Analytics, Email Marketing, Content/Thought leadership strategy
- A strong understanding and/or experience in search and social media. You’re effectively able to speak the same language of your counterparts on the media team.
- Strong direct-response background and experience with clients looking to achieve tangible and measurable results.
- Managing experience of at least 2 years. You will be responsible for growing and training this arm of our team.
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Great communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate your role, responsibilities, and capabilities with clients.
- A passionate, tireless drive to succeed with the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail with sharp organizational skills and the ability to hit delivery deadlines.
- Prior client-facing experience is a bonus as well as previous experience with data analytics and building media plans.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.