At Red Antler, we launch brands. We’ve done this for Prose, Snow, and Jot to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We’re looking for a Business Development Director to join our growing team. You'll work closely with our Head of Business Development and Chief Business Officer to identify and explore new opportunities for Red Antler. You'll connect with leadership teams, marketers, and investors, and demonstrate knowledge and insight into the process of growing or launching a business.
- Employment Type
- Brooklyn, NY
Who you are:
- You have 6-10 years of experience in business development, sales, or new business within a creative agency and a strong track record of closing new business in the agency sector. You also have a passion for the role of branding, design, digital experience, and advertising. You're an excellent communicator and excel at building strong partnerships with clients.
- You have a passion and charisma for telling the Red Antler story. You believe in the work we do and showcase a firm understanding of the overall startup ecosystem. You confidently communicate our company vision and philosophy to the larger community of founders, CMOs, and investors, and can build deep relationships with key leaders.
- You can effectively articulate the power of strong branding and advertising as core drivers of business success. You'll discerningly evaluate potential business opportunities and constantly identify new streams of growth for Red Antler.
- You have a collaborative and independent spirit, with the entrepreneurial drive to run with projects and client relationships. You are able to look beyond our clients' business needs and establish a foundation of trust.
- You'll help manage inbound referrals to identify the best opportunities, and strategize outbound efforts to promote Red Antler in the right channels. You'll also develop and refine our evaluation process, ensuring that Red Antler partners with companies most aligned with our philosophy and business objectives.
- You can independently develop proposals and usher them through discussions, negotiation, and commitment.
- You will collaborate closely across disciplines to develop an understanding of the types of projects that excite the team and what aligns best with our agency capabilities.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.