At Red Antler, we launch brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Brandless to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. As we evolve, we’re looking for a tenacious Industrial Design Lead to develop strategic work that brings brands to life through immersive environments, products, and packaging.
Who you are:
- You’re an optimist. You see the creative process as an adventure and each project is an opportunity to invent new value. You have 4-6 years of industrial design or packaging experience and a solid understanding of the product development process.
- You’ll develop work that stems from strategic insights and answers both consumer and business needs. You’ll lead a variety of projects across client categories, from discovery and design strategy through development and production.
- You’re proactive, and a fast learner and can manage multiple workflows with differing work challenges and timelines. You’re energized by a fast-paced environment and like collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.
- You are a solution-oriented designer with the ability to objectively evaluate and assess directions and concepts for projects that leverage upstream, strategic opportunities. You have a passion for working with startups, and can effectively build relationships with clients and keep them feeling confident throughout the process.
- You will serve as a foundational piece for Industrial Design at Red Antler. You have the ambition to help build and grow this team and set its direction for the future.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
- Industrial Design
- Employment Type
- Brooklyn, NY
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.