At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Prose to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
We’re looking for a proactive Design Lead to join our Brand Design team. You have a strong foundation in graphic design with a passion for creating compelling brand experiences. In this role, you’ll conceptualize and build holistic brand identities from the ground up and push design forward through every stage of the creative process.
- Brand Design
- Employment Type
- Brooklyn, NY
Who you are:
- You’re excited to partner with clients in the startup space and beyond to create visual identities that address our clients’ unique opportunities and challenges and resonate with consumers.
- You’re a pro at managing and prioritizing the workload for yourself and your team. You’ll lead projects from conception to completion and support junior team members. You like offering mentorship to others and can provide constructive feedback to junior designers.
- You’re a holistic thinker. You will create brands that span categories and touchpoints and will gain exposure to working with different disciplines within Red Antler, including content, industrial design, and advertising.
- You understand that today’s brands live in a digital world. You’re familiar with creating brand systems for digital experiences and will collaborate closely with our digital team to bring branded web experiences to life.
- You’re a team player. You proactively share your perspective but seek input from others and enjoy collaborating with fellow designers to generate and deliver compelling design solutions.
- You have a strong creative point of view that’s rooted in strategy. You’re a curious thinker and love digging deep to understand a problem- and have the ability to brainstorm strategic creative ideas and recommend design solutions that are provocative and risk-taking.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and will inspire colleagues and clients alike and earn their confidence in your design capabilities.
Nuts and bolts:
- You have 6-8 years of experience building brand identity systems and executing across platforms.
- You have excellent drawing and typographic skills and are highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’re a confident and persuasive communicator with the ability to speak to your work and make intelligent design decisions.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.