At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Prose, Snowe, and Jot to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. Our Advertising team is seeking a talented Associate Creative Director-Art Director with strong conceptual thinking, a passion for design, and extensive experience bringing holistic brand ideas to life across a variety of channels. Partnering across the disciplines of Brand Design, Digital, and Strategy, you’ll lead the development of provocative, impactful campaign ideas, and foster them from concept through execution.
- Employment Type
- Brooklyn, NY
What you'll do:
- Create and lead the creation of brand campaigns and tactics - from ideation through production
- Build relationships with clients, understanding their vision and needs - and clearly communicating ideas to answer them
- Craft art direction for photo and video shoots, with an eye towards compelling, conceptually-driven visuals rooted in brand thinking
- Act as lead on multiple projects, adapting visual style and tone based on audience, channel, and industry
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary internal teams and external vendors
- Develop and oversee the art direction and design language for everything from campaign identity to video, to photography, social assets, and physical collateral
- Mentor and oversee more junior creative team members - specifically Art Directors and Designers
- Support building this capability within Red Antler
Who you are:
- 7-10 years of experience at creative agencies, working across digital, traditional media, and brand
- Strong portfolio showcasing successful campaign work for a range of audiences, channels, and industries - including multiple examples of video and social tactics
- Strategically-minded and able to brainstorm, develop and execute big campaign concepts and the tactics that support them
- Impeccable visual eye with good taste and design sensibility
- Ability to create breakthrough work with budgets both big and small- previous experience working with startup and/or technology brands is a plus
- Highly conceptual thinker with the ability to inspire our team and clients alike
- Solid on-set, and post-production experience and comfort with directing and getting your hands dirty
- A cultural voraciousness that keeps you on the pulse of emerging technology, art forms, and entertainment
- Highly collaborative, organized, and kind with a desire to think differently about what advertising can be
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.